Car Rental in Egypt
the land of ancient treasures and tourist Places
Egypt is the first vacationer location, featuring many of the globe’s most ancient treasures and drawing site visitors for the remarkable pyramids, sculptures and castles For the reason that period of The traditional Greeks. Take advantage of of one's go to to this culturally loaded nation by reserving your rental vehicle today.
December and January are the height vacationer seasons in Egypt, if the pyramids and temples are uncomfortably crowded. The country may be very relaxed to go to from October to April.
Arabic is definitely the official language of Egypt, nevertheless English is broadly spoken at vacationer web sites, and a lot of Egyptians talk a variety of the entire world’s languages, at least at The fundamental stage. Highway indicators are usually in both equally Arabic and Latin alphabets, though simple examining knowledge of Arabic will likely be a large assistance to you personally on any more highway visits!
Egypt is situated in the Jap European Time Zone, UTC+two.
The forex could be the Egyptian pound. Your best selection for obtaining Egyptian kilos is taking advantage of the ATMs in important towns - Except of course there is a fantastic head for calculations and so are willing to haggle with any from the local currency Trade retailers.
Eagle Rent a Car in Egypt
Don’t underestimate distances in Egypt and generally you should definitely carry excessive quantities of drinking drinking water for any intercity vacation! Cairo and its pyramids at Giza are located about 220 km (136 mi) south of Alexandria; Luxor is found an astonishing 650 km (404 mi) south of Cairo along the Nile wetlands.
Rental autos are available in the most important metropolitan areas of Egypt, such as Alexandria and Cairo, together with at several preferred tourist Locations, which include Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Luxor, Ismailia, and Marsa Alam.
Most Arab nationalities have to have no visa to go to Egypt, and lots of Some others, such as Europeans, can just buy a visa on arrival. Double Look at regulations before you leave, as some nationalities have to make an application for a visa right before they depart for Egypt.
Driving in Egypt
Drive defensively in Egypt, and become notify for immediately changing road conditions and also the erratic behavior of other customers of highway- and highways. For those who’re planning on visiting any towns all through your stop by - which is suggested - e-book a hotel with complementary parking and rely upon community transportation or taxis for the bulk within تاجير سيارات your metropolitan explorations so as to stay away from undue headaches. As gasoline is heavily backed, self-driving Egypt remains a easy and inexpensive technique to make the most of your respective pay a visit to!
- Targeted traffic proceeds on the proper-hand aspect of your road through Egypt.
- In cities and towns: 50 km/h (31 mph)
- On motorways and rural streets: ninety km/h (fifty five mph)
- To the freeway in between Alexandria and Cairo: one hundred km/h (62 mph)
- Parking throughout Egypt is relatively unregulated; quite a few locals go away their parking breaks off to permit newcomers to thrust cars and trucks into one of the most easy situation.
- You needs to have a world driver’s allow In combination with your legitimate domestic driver’s license so as to lease and driver in the course of Egypt.
- Egyptian motorists must be no less than eighteen yrs outdated to become accredited, while you will likely have to be at the least twenty five a long time old to lease a car in Egypt. Some corporations might help you hire involving the ages of twenty and twenty five, although you'll likely fork out a surcharge to take action.
- Think about selecting a driver, notably for visits to the desert and even for just a generate to Cairo.
- For almost any vacation across the Sinai, have all of one's paperwork available, including your rental contract, in preparation for Regular protection checkpoints.
- When you’re stopped through the police and therefore are asked to pay for an about the spot great, make sure that you receive a created receipt in English.
Cheap Car Rental in Egypt
Automobile retain the services of in Egypt normally starts at all around $30 per day, even though costs can double in the event you employ a car or truck at shorter detect or in more distant cities. Below are a few of the best deals in Egypt
Best Price Car Rental in Egypt
Be aware that price ranges differ based on the availability of every unique vehicle along with the year in which you rent. For essentially the most precise presents, utilize the look for bar higher than.
- Renault Logan or identical (overall economy class) – $fifteen/working day
- Nissan Sunny or related (compact course) – $16/day
- Kia Cerato or similar (intermediate class) – $twenty five/working day
- Mitsubishi Lancer or equivalent (compact course) – $twenty five/day
- Kia Picanto or related (economic climate class) – $27/working day
Strategies for Renting a Car Inexpensively in Egypt
Organizing ahead can occasionally conserve you greater than $23 each day whenever you book a car in Egypt. Reserve your vehicle a single to two months prior to deciding to arrive in order to get the most beneficial selling prices.
Winter months, for instance January and February, are usually considerably cheaper for journey by rental car in Egypt. It's also possible to frequently help you save close to $ten a day by extending you rental auto interval!
The cheapest selling prices are generally obtainable in Alexandria, for the Cairo Intercontinental Airport, as well as the Hurghada Airport, wherever price range rental corporations Europcar and Keddy by Europcar give essentially the most economical rental solutions.